Grilling a juicy, delicious burger doesn’t have to be difficult. With incredible beef patties, the perfect seasoning, and the right tools, you’ll be on your way to becoming a burger grill master.
How to Grill a Burger:
1. Thaw burgers overnight or in refrigerator.
2. Season liberally with your favorite seasoning blend.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean and oil grill grates.
4. Place burgers directly over heat source.
5. Allow 60% of the cooking time before flipping. When juices start to flow, it’s time to flip.
6. Check temperature with meat thermometer. Burgers are done when internal temperature reaches 160°F.
7. For cheeseburgers, add cheese a few minutes before done. Remove from grill and enjoy!
Shop Omaha Steaks gourmet burgers:
View 4 tips for grilling the perfect burger on our blog:
Want more grilling tips? Check out our grilling series: