Thick. Robust. Classic. Top Sirloin. When you want a steak you know will satisfy your craving for rich, one-of-a-kind, beef flavor, put an Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin on your grill. Follow along to achieve a perfect grilled top sirloin steak every time.
Start with an aged-to-perfection, juicy Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins, 4-8 oz.
How to Grill a Top Sirloin
1. Thaw steaks and allow to come room temperature.
2. Pat steaks dry and season with coarse sea salt and black pepper or Omaha Steaks Signature Seasoning.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Clean and oil grill grates.
4. Place top sirloin directly over heat source. Use our steak cooking chart or Omaha Steaks app with cooking timer for cook times. Allow 60% of the cooking time on the first side before flipping. Grill to 5° F below your target temperature.
5. Remove and rest steak under tented foil for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute for an incredibly juicy and tender top sirloin.
Shop Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins and Seasonings:
Download the Omaha Steaks app with easy-to-use steak and cooking timer:
Or, use the steak cooking chart:
Check out “How to Grill Top Sirloin” on our blog:
View our grilling series for more great grilling recipes and tips: