Grilled chicken is a BBQ favorite and a quick and easy weeknight meal. Learn how to grill perfect, juicy chicken this summer.
How to grill the perfect boneless chicken breast:
1. Thaw chicken overnight in refrigerator.
2. Brush chicken breasts in oil and season generously with your favorite seasoning blend.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean and oil grill gates.
4. Place chicken breasts directly over heat source. It’s okay to flip chicken often. They cook quickly, so watch carefully.
5. Remove chicken breasts when internal temperature is 165°F.
Shop juicy, premium chicken from Omaha Steaks:
View our 5 tips for grilling perfect chicken on our blog:
Want more grilling tips? Check out our grilling series: