There are many ways to cook chicken, but a foolproof method for juicy chicken breasts every time is using the air fryer. Air fried chicken is a quick, weeknight meal and perfect for a lean protein diet. Follow these instructions to learn how to cook tender, delicious chicken breasts in the air fryer.
Shop Omaha Steaks premium air-chilled, butcher’s cut chicken breast:
How to Cook Chicken Breast in the Air Fryer:
1. Thaw chicken breasts in refrigerator overnight or use quick thaw method (thaw in bowl of water in packaging or sealed plastic bag for 30 minutes or until product is thawed).
2. Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
3. Remove chicken breasts from packaging and pat dry. Lightly oil and season liberally.
4. Place chicken breasts on air fryer rack or in basket leaving 1 inch between portions.
5. Cook 7 oz. chicken breast 18-20 minutes and 4 oz. chicken breast 14-16 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
6. Remove from air fryer, let rest 2-3 minutes and serve.
Get full air fryer cooking instructions for chicken breast on our blog: