Grill the perfect shrimp every time with our grilling guide and tutorial.
How to Grill Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp:
1. Thaw shrimp overnight in the refrigerator. Pat shrimp very dry on both sides.
2. Use 2 skewers so shrimp stay on place on the grill and brush shrimp with oil and season thoroughly with your favorite seafood seasoning.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean and oil grill grates.
4. Places skewers directly over the heat with the handles over the front edge of the grill. Turn skewers a few ties during cooking for even blackening.
5. Wild Red Argentinian shrimp will turn from translucent to opaque when done.
Serve with your favorite steak for a decadent surf ‘n’ turf meal.
Shop Omaha Steaks Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp:
View full directions on our blog:
View our grilling series for more great grilling recipes and tips: