The ribeye is a delicious steak with rich, buttery flavors and juicy texture. A perfectly grilled ribeye can be achieved in a few simple steps. Learn how to prep your grill and how long to cook steak to grill a perfect ribeye every time. Be ready for easy summer grilling!
Start with an aged-to-perfection, juicy Omaha Steaks Ribeyes, 5-14 oz.
How to Grill a Ribeye
1. Thaw steaks and allow to come room temperature.
2. Pat steaks dry and season with coarse sea salt and black pepper or Omaha Steaks Signature Seasoning.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Clean and oil grill grates.
4. Place ribeye directly over heat source. Use our steak cooking chart or Omaha Steaks app with cooking timer for cook times. Allow 60% of the cooking time on the first side before flipping. Grill to 5° F below your target temperature.
5. Remove and rest steak under tented foil for 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute for an incredibly juicy and tender ribeye.
Shop Omaha Steaks Ribeyes and Seasonings:
Download the Omaha Steaks app with easy-to-use steak and cooking timer:
Or, use the steak cooking chart:
Check out “How to Grill the Perfect Ribeye” on our blog:
View our grilling series for more great grilling recipes and tips: