How to grill the perfect Yellowfin Ahi Tuna Steaks.
1. Thaw tuna steaks overnight or in water.
2. Pat steaks dry on both sides. Coat steaks with oil on both sides and season generously with your favorite seasoning blend.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean and oil grill grates.
4. Place tuna steaks directly over heat source.
5. Grill for ONLY 60-90 seconds per side for medium-rare doneness.
6. Turn steaks over, directly over heat. Steaks should be seared on the outside and raw on the inside.
Shop Omaha Steaks Yellowfin Tuna Steaks:
Download the Omaha Steaks app with easy-to-use cooking timer:
Learn more about grilling ahi tuna steaks on our blog:
Want more grilling tips? Check out our grilling videos: