Today we’re talking all about hiking clothes and layering! This is a solid overview of what to wear hiking with plenty of examples of hiking clothes for women. While a lot of the clothing I show is for summer hiking, the lessons on layering will make it easy to adapt your clothing for colder hikes too. Get more info and examples on the blog here:
► ITEMS MENTIONED
◦ Patagonia Nine Trails Shorts:
◦ Athleta shorts (these are similar):
◦ Prana Sky Canyon Jogger (I wear a size 6):
◦ Prana Koen Pant (I wear a size S tall):
◦ Kuhl Horizn Pant (these run a little small):
◦ Prana Mariel Jegging: (another possible option)
◦ Capilene Cool Daily Hoody (my yellow shirt, size M):
◦ Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket (my pink jacket, size M):
◦ Lightweight Patagonia Fleece (I wear size M):
◦ Arcteryx Zeta SL Rain Jacket (I wear size M):
► OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE
◦ All About Hiking Shoes and Boots:
► MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT
GoPro Hero 8:
Anker Power Charger:
DJI Mavic Drone:
My travel tripod:
Editing: Final Cut Pro
► LET’S CONNECT
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you click on the items mentioned. You are under NO obligation to do so. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of my channel!
Amanda Outside: Sharing backpacking, camping, and hiking tips so you can get outside more… and eat great food while you’re at it!